By becoming a member of Bike Santa Cruz County, you’re investing in making Santa Cruz County a leader in bike-friendly infrastructure and policies and helping to encourage more people to get on their bikes.
OUR MEMBERS HAVE HELPED US ADVOCATE FOR:
- Funding of a 2.4-mile segment of Rail Trail on the Westside of Santa Cruz
- Allocating $110K in new funding for green lane treatments in Santa Cruz and Capitola
- A contra-flow bike lane on Pacific Avenue in Santa Cruz
- Completion of the Multi-use Arana Gulch Trail connecting Live Oak residents to Downtown Santa Cruz
- Bike lanes on Soquel Avenue and the protected bike lane on Beach Street
- Green lane treatments at freeway on-ramps, including Soquel Drive, 41st Avenue, and Freedom Boulevard
- New bike lanes on Main Street in Watsonville
We offer both Individual Memberships as well as Business Memberships. See more below!
Individual Membership Levels
SUPPORT THE BUSINESSES THAT SUPPORT BIKE SANTA CRUZ COUNTY!
- Bay Area Bicycle Law - free, no-obligation consultations
- The Bike Church
- Blix Electric Bikes
- Caletti Cycles
- ComForcare Home Care
- Eileen Cavalier Psychotherapy
- Law Office of Daniel H. Rose - Bicycle Lawyers - free, no-obligation case evaluation with senior bicycle attorney
- Santa Cruz Pedicab
- Skip Leonard Insurance Agency, State Farm Agent
- Staff of Life Natural Foods Market - support Bike Santa Cruz County with your store bag tokens! We earn $.05 for every bag you don't use.
4 REASONS TO BECOME A BIKE-FRIENDLY BUSINESS:
- Bike infrastructure is good for business - A study in Toronto concluded that "the addition of bike lanes would be unlikely to harm local businesses and predicted that commercial activity on the street would increase.”
- Being recognized as a bike-friendly business shows customers you value the planet and healthy communities - Referring to a study of Greater Portland, "marketing to cyclists is likely to generate a positive expenditure return for businesses...”
- Encouraging employees to bike reduces healthcare costs - "Increased levels of fitness and health...result in real cost savings and employers have healthier employees who miss fewer days of work."
- Bicycling customers spend more per month than driving customers - “People who had biked and walked to the area reported that they spent more money in the area per month than those who drove."
Bike Santa Cruz County’s Business Members not only help sustain our programs, but they also get some great benefits in return. Find out more or sign-up to be a member by filling out the following form. We’ll be in touch with you shortly!